Friday, June 8, 2012

PG31 THANK YOU 4 SHARING THE JOURNEY

Congrats! You made it! You stayed the course, you joined in with ladies around the country in this challenge! God is good, isn't He? I trust and believe, and know that something in you shifted. Whether it was your attitude, your study and prayer time, your venturing outside of the box to do something different, or even getting involved in an online study, I am so THANKFUL that you decided to join us!

I want to share with you that many did not publicly accept the challenge, but over 50 women were participating at any given time! This study will be left online, so if you want to recommend it to that Sister who just wants to push herself to go higher, it will still be available.

I would love your feedback on the challenge, what you learned, what God revealed to you while studying, and where you grew. Feel free to drop me a line here or on FB or Twitter, where yes, more young ladies were participating! I'd love to hear from you!

If you would like to join me for another Challenge, go to www.thenextgenerationleaders.blogspot.com
Beginning June 11th, we will kick off our S.A.L.T. Sessions (Spirit and Life Truths) with the Charity Challenge! Stay tuned for more and subscribe now to the blog to get the updates delivered to you!

Let's Pray:

Father,
I thank you for my precious Sisters in You, for every woman who took the challenge. I pray your abundant favor, grace, and increase on their lives, as they go out and make your name great in every sphere of influence they operate in. Keep them, continue to speak into them and reveal your intent and purposes for them beyond this study in Jesus Name, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment