Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Love Me Enough To Correct Me

In a world where everyone is right and no one is wrong, it can seem right to simply go with the flow. But Jesus taught otherwise. He taught that judgement according to God's word is necessary for a life that pleases God. Take a look at my teaching where I share personal stories of how God used people in my life to bring me into alignment with his will. Thank God for people who correct us. It really is a life and death matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuB-70FPXOk


After Watching take an action step:

*Repost this video

*Thank someone who has corrected you and steered you on the right path

*Evaluate your influence in the life of others-- are you telling them the truth or are you fearful?

*Write a comment and tell me what you thought of the video- I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment