Thursday, May 10, 2012

PG31 Challenge #3 WORSHIP

Today's Verse: Proverbs 31:12

She helps him and never harms him all the days of her life. (God's Word Translation)
She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life. (KJV)
Key Word: ALL
Reflect: As a Woman of Virtue  you have the happiness of your husband in view constantly.Your good is unmixed; it is constant and permanent, not double-minded and unstable.  As a single woman, God's happiness is your primary focus. Having a hard time digesting that? I did too, once. It used to be all about me: my hair, my clothes, my stilettos, what made me feel good & look good (wives can have the "all about me" syndrome too). But at the end of the day, I still felt something was missing.  The more I submitted to God, the more complete I felt, and soon I began to realize, that if I had Jesus, I had everything I needed. The desires of my heart began to come alive as I let God's desires become first priority.
ProACTION: As you pray today, ask God to make His will first priority today and try not to be surprised as He rearranges your day. Instead of having lunch, make studying the Word your main course. Pop in or Youtube your favorite songs as you get in the Word for at least 31 minutes. Hear what God is speaking to your heart. We would love to hear from you!

4 comments:

  1. I too am asking God to open me up & expose those things that are unpleasing to Him cause we don't see it. We think it's ok to want to be first but not so my husband has charge over me rather I like it or not. Some times I feel I'm going out of my way to please him but I think of Jesus going to the extreme to please the Father & how God said to see Jesus suffer was pleasing to Him bcuz He didn't want to destroy us. I pray that God makes me better as a wife, mother, friend & especially an disciple. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stand with you Sis, and agree with you. May God guide you in wisdom today and may he release His Agape on your marriage and family as you seek His heart today. God can and will do it.

      Delete
  2. I asked God to help me become a better young woman and I also asked him to help me strengthen my relationships with my friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May the Word of God settle in your heart and mind as you seek Him. May the word of God help you to rightly discern between healthy and unhealthy relationships and give you a clear picture between the two. Proverbs is full of wisdom regarding relationships. Standing in agreement with you, Sis!

      Delete