Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hey Sis, GOD don't make NO JUNK!

The first thing God did in my prayer tonight was invade it with this specific word:

Don't YOU be the last person to notice or appreciate your own greatness. 

I thought, Whoa.  Why is that so important, Father?

He continued. 

Because it may be too late then. When you do not recognize your own worth and it is "spotted" or pointed out by someone else, it can become abused, misused, manipulated or controlled by that person. Whoever defines you, controls you. Many look to me as the last resort and don't live in the full measure of who I called them to be until late in life. When their worth is taken advantage of and they are cast aside as worthless, when they can no longer be re-purposed by the treacherous and the self-ambitious, then they turn to Me.

My resolve? 

Don't let that be YOU! 
Know your worth! 
Protect your worth!
Value your worth!
and KNOW that God don't make NO Junk!

 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are THY works; and that my soul KNOWETH right well. Psalm 139 :14

No comments:

Post a Comment