Thursday, May 17, 2012

PG31 Challenge #10 STRONG ENOUGH


Today's Verse:Proverbs 31:17

 She girds her loins with strength, and strengthens her arms. (KJV)

Key Word: GIRDS-

a. To encircle with a belt or band.
b. To fasten or secure with a belt or band.
c. To surround.
2. To equip or endow.
3. To prepare (oneself) for action.
To summon up one's inner resources in preparation for action.


Reflect:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8JsRxVczmQ


ProACTION: Listen to the reflection. While listening, write a letter of surrender to God.

Here's my letter:

God, I am not strong without you. But with you, I am infused with the strength to do any and everything you have called me to. I surrender to you and ask you to encircle me with your favor, fasten me and secure me in your truth. Surround me with your presence and glory. Surround me with wise counselors. Equip me for the work and endue me with your power and anointing. As I prepare myself for action, I surrender to your inner resource, the Holy Spirit, to be stirred up and active in my daily life decisions. By the authority of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment